Saturday, September 17, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

I am busily preparing for my October Holiday Card Making Class.  I have some exciting cards I will share with you featuring the Holiday Line Up stamp (seen to the left).

I found this awesome card made of window sheets (similar to transparency paper).  The card is super easy and because it looks like it floats it will definitely give that WOW (thanks DawnsStampinThoughts for the video!)

I will also be making cards using the Stocking Punch.  I will make a 3D card that stands and features stockings hung with care.  Another holiday WOW!

Want to sign up for the class?  Here are the details:

Date: October 22, 2011
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: 21545 Field Station Terrace, Broadlands, VA

Attendees who will get a 10% discount on anything they may order during the class.


Bring a friend you get 20% off!!


Space is limited so call (914) 483-7464 today to reserve your space!

No comments:

Post a Comment