Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Issue......The Challaaaaaange!

Ok.  So here is a challenge I hope to take up myself.  I want to, by the end of September, create a baby album for my son.  Like most of us, time has gotten away from me and I have not scrapped my son AT ALL!

I know, I know, I get the bad mommy award.

Well here is the challenge.  Not only do you have to have it done by the end of September...NO traditional baby stuff.  If you choose pink or blue it has to be so far off the norm that people don't even realize the color choice. OOoohhh!!!  The heck you say!

I think we can do it.  Those up for the challenge send me an email at cas_ramirez@yahoo.com.  Those interested in doing it together, I will be hosting a scrap at my house on Friday, September 2nd.  Come use my stuff and take a sneak peek at what I am working on.  If you need help or ideas I'll help with that too.

A free gift to anyone who chooses to take up the gauntlet.  Email me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment