Saturday, March 31, 2012

Satmpin' Up! No More

After a lot of thought and prayer I have decided to hang up my Stampin' Up! hat for good. I absolutely love the company and it's products, but I am increasingly finding it difficult to stay with one brand.

Those who know me know I am a manic scrapper and with that comes a need to always stretch myself.

I will still keep blogging, but now expect to see a more varied view of crafting as I discover new things. Also, you will see videos on a bunch of new stuff I found.

I will always heart Stampin! Up! and it's products (still the best quality paper I've ever seen!) and will be someone's loyal customer but this birdie has for to fly.

To all my customers, thanks for the business. Contact me and I'll hook you up with a rockin' demonstrator near you.

Love and crafts,
Cas

No comments:

Post a Comment