Sunday, January 15, 2012

Seriously, You Haven't Signed up For My eNewsletter Yet?

Here is why you need to sign up:

1. You get a new catalog first!  As soon as it comes out.

2. I'll be eternally grateful.

3. You'll get tips on scrapping, card making and all things paper.

4. I promise I WILL be eternally grateful.

5. Product reviews and project ideas!  Say Word!

6. For signing up you'll get a 20% discount off of your next order.

7. You can sign up for my paid and free classes first!

8. I will totally be so grateful! I so will.

9. You will get me...I will coach you through any project you are trying to do.  I'll give you ideas, one-on-one coaching and even meet with you in person (or via Skype if you're far away)!

AND 10...Did I mention how grateful I will be?

So sign up today.

Cas

No comments:

Post a Comment