Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Perfect Box

This season, like me, you are probably looking for ways to have a fabulous Christmas on a not-so-fabulous budget.  This year, the adults in my life will get hand-made gifts.  From card kits, to knit hats, to scrapbooks..this year will definitely be about quality, not quantity.

One thing that will help me in my holiday giving is this cute little box.  Almost hidden on page 15 of the Holiday Mini Catalog, this box makes a simply awesome presentation of your home-made goodies.

Why not make cookies for your neighbors and put them (and the recipe) in this box?  Another great idea is to use the It's A Wrap Holidays stamp (Item #122770) set to decorate some chocolate and put them in your decorated box as a gift for your kids' teachers and caregivers?

Need other ideas?  Send me an email.

Order yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment